Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chapter 48: Leggy & Datin

“Pikachu, don’t you just love the fresh air?” said Carl, allowing his baby Pikachu to wander around as he travels Route 1 to Viridian City.
“Peek-achoo!” said Pikachu, sneezing.
“The sky is beautiful, the grass is clean. Pikachu, don’t you love it?” Carl asked. Pikachu ignored him. “Hey, what’s over there? Carl noticed an isolated tree down a hill. Carl walked down to investigate.
Carl walked down to the tree and discovered Apples! “Oh boy, Apples! Apples Pikachu!” Carl said.
“Pika!” said Pikachu.
“Mmmm, Apples!” said Carl, but then he heard the noises of apples already being eaten. Carl looked to the side and noticed a weird rabbit sitting on a stump, eating apples. It was brown, had long, stocky legs, and long ears.
“Oh, well hello!” said the Rabbit.
“You can talk?” Carl said.
“Sure I can talk! All Pokemon can talk!” said the Rabbit.
“You’re a Pokemon? You look like a generic Rabbit to me.” said Carl.
“Oh I’m a Pokemon all right.” said the Rabbit. “My name is Hare, but, everyone calls me Leggy!”
“Leggy huh?” Carl said, looking at the Rabbit’s legs, and wondering how you could possibly name any Rabbit “Leggy.”
“Say, aren’t you a Pokemon trainer?” said Leggy.
“Yes. I just started.” Carl responded.
“Well, I want to come along with you.” said Leggy.
“You want me to capture you?” Carl said.
“Sure! In fact, my friend needs a trainer too.” said Leggy. “HOWWWWW!!” Leggy howled. Then a flash of blue and yellow electricity appeared. A Blue and Yellow cross between a Tiger and Wolf appeared. It too, appeared to be a Pokemon.
“Hello, my name is Datin.” said the Tiger/Wolf Pokemon.
“Carl, Datin and I will stand by your side, and obey your every command. Please allow us to join you!” said Leggy.
“It is settled then.” Carl said, taking out two Poke Ball’s. “Leggy, Datin, let’s go!” said Carl, throwing the Poke Balls to Leggy and Datin, capturing both of them. “Okay, come on out, Leggy and Datin!” Carl said, tossing the two Poke Balls. Leggy and Datin came out of the Poke Ball’s without saying a word.
“Well, it’s good to finally have been captured.” said Leggy. “Can’t wait to go see the world. How about you Datin?”
“You got it!” said Datin. “Hope we make any discoveries?” Datin asked Leggy.
“I think so, I know what’s out there!” said Leggy, all with Carl standing in between.
“Alright guys, we gotta hurry up and go, to Viridian City!” Carl said, leading Leggy and Datin.

Carl got to Viridian City by evening.
“Oh, oh, gotta run!” said Leggy, as he and Datin hid themselves in their Poke Ball’s.
“Professor Oak?” said Carl, having just seen the Professor that morning. “How did you get here?” he asked.
“Ohhh, one trainer I gave a Weedle to brought me here with his Porygon.” said Professor Oak. “Little idiot didn’t even bother taking me back home, so I gotta walk the two hour walk.” Said an upset Professor.
“Well, you have a good time Professor!” Carl said, as he ran off.
“... Why are these kids so inconsiderate for others!” shouted Professor Oak.

No comments:

Post a Comment