Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chapter 14: The Mysterious Temple

Andy and Jason were travelling together around the mountains by the Rock Tunnel. “Hey, I think I know where we are.” Said Jason.
“Where?” asked Andy.
“You have to promise not to tell anyone about this.” Jason said.
“I promise!” said Andy.
“… This is the gate to the 2nd Dimension. Some say that was the great Jungle where the “Adam & Eve” of Pokemon, Mew, was from.”
“Wow…” responded Andy.
“Hey, look!” said Jason, pointing at a strange indent in the rocked hill. The two ran towards it. “Look at this description! “He who possesses the 2nd of the Cats, have high Magical Prowess, and a wicked heart, can access beyond the gate.”
“Oh my goodness!” responded Andy.
“We cannot tell anyone about this Andy.” Jason said. “Swear on your mother’s life, that you not tell anyone where this temple is.”
“I swear it, I swear it!” Andy responded. Jason had a wicked stare in his eyes, and the two started to conceal the indent with large rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment