Monday, April 23, 2012

Chapter 80: The Grand Finale of annoying-to-write Fillers


The atmosphere around Jake and Ash turned grim, and sorrow. The sounds of whips cracking echoed through the hallways. “Oh my God!” Ash said in horror and disgust at what he was looking at. On the walls of the hallway housed several spherical bubbles. Inside each was a Pikachu, forced and enslaved to generate power when the whip cracked. Would any Pikachu slack off, a Thunder Stone was forced onto it, and each resulting Raichu would be forced into something else. “This is terrible!” Ash said.
“Heh, I agree, I guess.” Jake said, trying to hide away his smirk.
“Hey look!” Ash said, pointing at a door. On the door had a sign that read “Office of Chris.”
“Alright! Let’s take care of these guys!” Jake said, as he opened the door and barged in.
“Ah, if it isn’t you guys.” Chris said, already standing up in the middle of his Office, showing his usual, silly grin.
“Give me back my Pikachu!” Ash demanded.
“No. But actually I have been thinking about doing that, but first, you must beat me in a Pokemon Battle!” Chris said.
“No way, I remember what happened the last time I battled you!” Jake responded.
“Yeah, that’s right! You lost!” Chris said, with his grin.
“Yeah, and I refuse to battle you again.” Jake said.
“Oh come on. If you beat me, you get the Land of the Dead Badge. You can’t become a Pokemon Master without the Land of the Dead Badge.” Chris said, still grinning.
“I don’t even want to become a Pokemon Master. And I’m sick of you coming into the Pokemon World where you don’t belong. We got a story to continue!” Jake said.
“We’re only doing YOU a favor.” Chris said. “The Pokemon are evil beings, and we thought we were doing good for the world by killing them. Tell their home to take their “Bulbachu’s” and “Pikasaur’s” elsewhere.”
“YOU get out!” Jake said, in a demanding tone. “That does it, I’m gonna have to use my Psychic Ability!”
Jake’s Psychic Ability score is 6, which is the highest you can be naturally born with.
“Hmmmmmmmm!” Jake said, with his wrist extended out, gripping at Chris. All of a sudden, a gun appeared in his hand. “Hah!”
*POW*
Chris took two steps back, and brought his hand to his chest, where the bullet had shot him. “I.... cannot believe that happened!” Chris said with shock. “You.... got me!” he said, and he collapsed onto the floor. From the corner of the room, lifted a curtain, and inside the space was Meowth, Steve, and Bob.
“Meowth! Chris actually lost!” Meowth said.
“This is no good. We’d better get out of here.” Steve said. “Bob, get Chris, we gotta go back to Grim Fandango.”
“You got it!” Bob said, and he grabbed Chris’s body, and he, Steve and Meowth exited the room.
*FWEE!*
“Huh!?” Jake said, noticing he and Ash were suddenly back in Hell, the stronghold had vanished.
“Awesome! Chris, Steve and Bob have left the Pokemon World!” Ash said. “But wait, where is Pikachu?”
“Hey look!” Jake said, with excitement. “It’s my car!” he said, pointing out his purple convertible was indeed there. “And I see two Poke Ball’s inside!” Jake said, grabbing the Poke Ball’s and tossing them into the air.
“Pika!” said Ash’s Pikachu.
“Pika!” said Pikablu.
“Pikachu!” Ash said with joy.
“Pikapi!” Pikachu said.
“I thought I had lost you forever...” Ash said, crying with joy.
“Pikablu!” Pikablu said to Jake.
“Alright Pikablu, times are grim. Hope you’re ready.” Jake said, patting his Pikablu.
Jake and Ash were in Jake’s convertible, driving through the tunnels, passing the First Layer of Hell and into the World. “Go Porygon 2!” Jake said, releasing his Porygon 2.
“Poooorygon!” Porygon 2 said with its remaining cry.
“Porygon 2, alter my car to operate on water!” Jake commanded, and Porygon entered Jake’s car through the digital stereo, altering the car to hover over water. Jake and Ash drove out of the cave, into the open sea and towards the Southern Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment