Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chapter 77: In the Second Layer of Hell

“What in the World is this?” Jake said, as he and Ash witness a giant Pikachu, but the Pikachu looked deformed.
“It looks like... a Pikachu.” said Ash. “But why does it look so weird?”

The Giant Killer Pikachu
Electric
A mutated Pikachu made to be giant. It’s tail has a rubber band on it.


“Leave this to me.” Jake said. “Your unevolved Pokemon will be too weak for this.”
“Stop insulting my Pokemon!” Ash said in response.
“Go Beedrill!” Jake said, tossing his Poke Ball.
“Bzzzzz!” said Beedrill, once again buzzing its cry.
“Okay Beedrill, this should be a snap.” Jake said. “Use Slash!” he commanded.
“Bzzzzz!” said Beedrill, and it flew up to the Giant Killer Pikachu at really quick speed, and Slashed at it hard.
“Peeeeeeeeee-ka!” said the Giant Killer Pikachu. “Piiii.” it said, as it hummed with power, and started jumping.

*Squeek! Squeek! Squeek!*

The Giant Killer Pikachu squeaked as it hopped up and down, doing absolutely nothing to Beedrill.
“Beedrill, return.” Jake said recalling Beedrill. “Let’s go Scyther!”
“Scyther!” said Jake’s Scyther upon entering the battlefield.
“Use your Slash!” Jake commanded.
“Scyther!” Scyther said, and it obeyed and slashed at the Giant Killer Pikachu.
“Peeeeeee.” said the Giant Killer Pikachu, which collapsed and fluff flew out of its dead body.

The Giant Killer Pikachu was counterfeit.

“Alright Scyther!” Jake said happily. “Good job!” Scyther looked at Jake and smiled. “See Ash? My Scyther obeys me now. Does your Charizard yet? Does it?” Ash looked at Jake angrily. “Professor Oak told you to train your Pokemon for the Pokemon League. Did you do that? NO! You went treasure hunting and found some Pokemon Ruins and had adventures with surfing Pikachus.”
“Shut up!” Ash said, tears starting to well up in his eyes.
“Look Ash, you just have to buckle down as a trainer. Even your rival, Gary Oak has a LOT of big, strong Pokemon. And... right now we might need them for what’s ahead...” Jake said, solemnly, as he walked into the wall and leaned on it. “Truth be told, I haven’t been doing much to be the best trainer either.”
“Hmm?” said Ash, ending his crying.
“Yeah, I have cool Pokemon like Scyther and Porygon, but what could they do in a serious fight? My Beedrill may be strong, but it’s hax. Beedrill can’t even learn Slash! Plus, I had a Pikachu, that became Pikablu but by pure luck, I didn’t know what else to do with it.... Ash, I have to tell you something. Something evil is afoot, and I want you to know about it.”
“I think I believe it. The Pokemon world has truly changed ever since that big incident on New Island.” Ash said.
Jake looked up and said. “Ash, I have a Secret to tell you. For now, keep this Secret to yourself. You’ll know when I’ll allow you to tell others..........”

There was a particular trainer among all of us trainers who came from Pallet Town. The one I’m about to talk about did start in Pallet Town, but rather in secret. You and your friends have been doing your own thing in your travels, but you might have seen a character in a Hood. Maybe he had a Rapidash? Well, he is pure evil. He was always evil. I don’t know why he’s evil, and I frankly don’t give a dang about it. However, he had recently “Orchestrated” a scheme that could entirely damage the Pokemon World. His name is Jason...

No comments:

Post a Comment