Monday, April 23, 2012

Chapter 79: Ash Vs Hector & Manny


Jake and Ash remained in the same room of the stronghold, along with the corpse of the Giant Killer Pikachu. They had been intercepted by the Human-Type Pokemon, Hector Lemanz & Manuel Calavera. “Alright Ash, its your turn! Defeat these Pokemon.” said Jake.
Ash smirked with a certain look in his eyes. “Have I got a surprise for you, Jake.” Ash said, with sudden confidence. “Poke Ball, go!” he said, throwing his Poke Ball.
“Kanga!” said the form that emerged from the Poke Ball thrown from Ash.
“Ash! You actually have a new Pokemon!” Jake said, amazed to see Ash in control of a Kangashkhan.
“That’s not all.” Ash said with another smirk. “I choose you as well!” he said, throwing another Poke Ball.
“Pijon!” said the bird that emerged from the Poke Ball. Apparently, Ash’s Pidgeotto had evolved.
“And you actually have your Pidgeot!?” Jake said, slack-jawed.
“After losing in the Pokemon League, I decided to take a break from traveling. Brock and Misty went back to their gyms, so without much distraction, I was able to train my Pokemon. My Pidgeotto evolved after a good battle with a trainer.” Ash said. “And I caught this Kangashkhan while in the Southern Islands.”
“Good work!” Jake said.
“Now.” Ash said. “Kangashkhan, use Mega Punch!” he commanded.
“Kanga!” said Kangashkhan, as it reared its fist and punched into Manuel.
“Oooooh!” said Manuel, flying through the air and crashing through a window.
“Manny!” said Hector. “I’m gonna take revenge!” Hector said, taking out his piece and firing it into the air.
“Pijon!” said Pidgeot, flapping through the air dodging Hector’s bullets.
“Pidgeot, use Gust!” Ash commanded.
“Pijon!” said Pidgeot, as it flapped its wings heavily, creating a heavy Gust.
“Aaaaah!” said Hector, flying through the window just as Manuel had.
“I win!” said Ash, not realizing how much little effort was actually put into it.
“Man, Chris, Steve and Bob sure have been weak.” Jake said. “First the Wild Gym, now this. When will this story really get interesting?”
“Come, lets go. Pikachu needs me.” said Ash eagerly.
“Right on!” Jake said, as he and Ash ran down the hallway, leaving the corpse of the Giant Killer Pikachu behind.
“This is so weird. How did everything start to glow blue?” Ash asked, as he and Jake entered a new room.
“I dunno, but I get a good feeling about this!” Jake said with a smile, as he dashed forward and peered his head into the next room. “Aha! Yes!” he said.
“What is it?” asked Ash.
“Look!” Jake responded. Jake pointed at an “Evolution Machine.” “This is just what I was hoping for!” he said, taking out two of his Poke Ball’s. “Ash, I know you don’t care for forced evolutions or evolving Pokemon in general, but keep to yourself.” Jake said, putting the two Poke Ball’s onto the Poke Ball slots.
*ZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM*
The Poke Ball’s opened.
“SCIZOR!” said the Scizor.
“Poooooooorygon! 2!” said the Porygon 2.
“Haha! I now have a Scizor and a Porygon 2!” Jake said. “I sure have come a long way from leaving Pallet Town with a measly Weedle...........”
My own Pokemon adventure... it was quite littered with random Pokemon captures and unused TM’s, but it was quite the time. I rather enjoyed having a Bug Pokemon as my Starter, and I didn’t really have any problems. I was excited to capture a Pikachu, but didn’t even imagine it would become a Pikablu! I still remember my first battle with then-presumed main villain, Alex. A fragment that just came back to me was an explosion happening at the end of our battle. What was up with that stone slab Alex wound up with? Anyway. Capturing a Porygon was a pleasant surprise considering how hard it is to get one. Getting 9999 Coins is fucking tedious! I had a few problems with my Scyther, but it was only a child that was tormented by Team Rocket’s cruelty, it has since grown on me and has started to trust me.....
“I also have a Paras, a Venonat and a Clefairy in the PC, but what good use are those?” Jake asked, finishing his diatribe. “Anyway, I’m done.” he said, as he and Ash continued trekking through the stronghold.

No comments:

Post a Comment