Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update Time

The Spring season is almost over, and boy am I tired. I know its strange how I talk about my job here, but its just to remind you that despite this crazy, messed up story that I wrote, I do live a normal life :)

Anyway, I don't have anything new written yet, but I'm planning on ending this "Chris, Steve and Bob" arc soon. I just have to squeeze in a few evolutions in between scenes though :)

If, after I finish this arc, I can get back into full blown writing mode, I could make it to the Grand Finale by the end of May.

And also, why do I keep hyping this "Grand Finale?" Because it is why I wrote this thing in the first place. The end of the game never actually happened. This fanfic was my way to see it end, in my vision of how things were already going and what was already set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment