Friday, December 21, 2012

New chapters by Christmas, hopefully

Today's the supposed end of the world, and since the "Grand Orchestration" (the real end of the world) is forming in place, I'm figuring it's time I start to end this story once and for all. Let's start by placing a deadline for the up and coming "Team Rocket Vs. the Mirth" Arc.

It's all already brainstormed up, I just need to start writing out the thing. The thing about this arc is it's more or less another piece of filler. This whole "Mirth" thing is something I created 100%. I did all this to help bridge those plot holes with Yahoe and the Island of Lubbers and etc. The "Grand Pokemon God" was also something I was able to use for a certain surprise I have in store for the Grand Finale. There might be a few clues as to what it will be in the upcoming chapters! This arc will also feature no main players in the story. The only witnesses to these events will be John & Psycho, and they are not main players.

After this war, I'm likely going to dive into the last few chapters that'll lead to the Grand Finale. Maybe 8-10 chapters or so (I know I've made many wrong predictions before, lol). Someone has to make one more Pokemon capture, Two lesser characters need to come together, a meeting of Main Players must take place... Wonder if I should write up a spoiler?

Nah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment