Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chapter 53: Southern Ho

Jake entered Vermillion City from the north gate from Route 6. “Return Convertible.” he said, recalling his car into it’s Item Ball. He looked around the town to see if there were any houses he never visited, maybe there were secrets inside them. He walked up to the door of a house he was not familiar with and entered.

“Oooom, Fish, fish, fish, fish... Ooooom, Fish, fish, fish, fish.” said an old man who was meditating.
“Uh, hello.” Jake said.
“Ah, good day young Magikarp, it’s always good to have visitors. I am the Fishing Guru. I always have a gift to all trainers who visit me, but all my Good and Old Rods have already been given out. That was almost a year ago, in fact!” said the Fishing Guru. “Fortunately, I did find this Cruddy Old Rod in my underwear drawer the other day, you can have this.” and the Fishing Guru gave Jake a Cruddy Old Rod.
“Uh, thanks. I guess.” Jake said in response.
“Oooom, Fish, fish, fish, fish...” the Fishing Guru continued his meditating. Jake left the Fishing Guru’s house with his Cruddy Old Rod.

Jake entered the Pokemon Center to figure out his next big adventure. “Well it seems I’ve been everywhere in Kanto.” he said to himself, looking at a map of Kanto. He looked down the bottom of the map near New Island and noticed a set of islands south of it. “Hey, wait a minute...” he said, and he walked up to a computer.

www.southernislands.com

Jake typed into the Address Bar and looked at the Website. “Wow, I think I know where I’m going to now!” he said eagerly, and grabbed one of his Poke Balls. “Go Porygon!”
“Porygon, Porygon!” said Porygon.
“Alright Porygon, lets go, to the Southern Islands!” Jake said.
“Pory!” said Porygon, and it & Jake entered cyberspace and to the Southern Islands!

Jake entered into a Cabana Wi-Fi access point. “Heeey bey!” said the bartender. “Welcome to the Southern Islands bey!”
“Uh, hey! I’m from Kanto!” said Jake.
“Ah bey, bey you a Pokemon Trainer? You ga fight in da Southern Islands League?” asked the native bartender.
“Well, I’ve never did a Badge Quest, but I think I will!” Jake said.
“Yeah bei, you ga have a blast. Best train hard now!” said the Bartender. “Let me give you a map of da islands. Here you go.” the bartender gave Jake a map of the Southern Islands. “You in “Shaba Island” right here.” said the Bartender pointing to the island right in the middle of the curved archipelago. “There’s a total of four gyms here in da Southern Islands. Da closest gym is here, in “Star Island.” He a Water Type gym leader, so be prepared!” he finished pompously.
“Thanks a lot for the heads up good sir.” Jake responded.
“Your welcome maan, enjoy your time here in da Southern Islands!” the bartender said, as Jake left the cabana and into the towns of Shaba Island.

“Wow!” said Jake, as he noticed all the natives. “They are just like Drew!” Jake said as he noticed all the people wearing their hairs in dreadlocks and wearing wife-beaters and Flare Sunglasses. In the center of town stood a large Dome. This Dome was where combatants face the Southern Islands League. “I’ll make it there one day!” said Jake. “Wait a minute.” Jake suddenly realized. “How will I make it to each island? I don’t have enough money for ferries...” Jake looked around. “Where did I leave my car?” Jake asked himself as he went through his backpack, noticing his familiar Item Ball containing his car wasn’t in there. He had no money, and no transportation, while in the Southern Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment