Monday, September 12, 2011

Chapter 52: History of the Human

Meanwhile, at the Mountains of Mystery

John, inside of an unlocked cage, was sitting listening to the Psycho. The Yahoe and the Psycho’s triplet friends were sitting by the fire making Smores. “Who or what are you?” John asked.
“John, I am a Pokemon, believe it or not. A “Human Type Pokemon”.” answered the Psycho.
“Human-Type Pokemon?” John responded. “That can’t be possible!”
“Most “Human-Human’s” don’t believe in us, because all of us were created only a short time ago.............



Our creator, Dr. Fuji, created us totally by accident. Just before he received the funding that led to our creation, he attempted to clone his lost daughter, Amber. Unfortunately, it was a failure, and Dr. Fuji was heartbroken, for he could not attempt again. However, unbeknownst to him, his daughter’s Human DNA remained in the systems. About a month later, he received funding from a Yakuza Boss, I unfortunately do not know his name. The Yakuza Boss wanted Dr. Fuji to clone a Pokemon eyelash some archaeologists found while exploring the Far South Continent. The procedures went underway, however, there was a glitch in the computer systems. A Virus named “MissingNo.” was downloaded from the internet, and it caused Amber’s Human DNA to mix up with the Pokemon DNA. Furthermore, it controlled the cloning machine and thus, Human-Type Pokemon were created.......

“About a hundred of us were created, by the time Dr. Fuji discovered what happened. He was horrified at what he created. All of us were able to speak and had figures of humans, but we had Pokemon Power!” said Psycho.
“This is amazing...” John said.
“Each of us has feelings too, so he couldn’t just kill us. Since only few of us were created, he just released all of us into the wild, hoping we could adapt and hopefully hide our Powers from “Human-Human’s.” Some of us have been captured, since we are Wild Pokemon and all. We actually would prefer to befriend “Human-Human’s.” That way we know we are protected.”
“Hmmmm.” John said.
"There is more to my story, Yahoe.......”



Each of us Human-Type Pokemon has a unique power and/or gimmick. For example, I am completely batshit crazy. I’ve been in so many mental institutions and broke out of just as many. I do not even care that they keep arresting me and throwing me back in the nut house because I would always break out. Also, I can transform into absolutely anything I want.
But then, I came to the Mountains of Mystery. That was where I met Yahoe. Yahoe is a mythical creature from the Island of Lubbers. The Island of Lubbers is a small cay off the coast of the Far Southern Continent. The both of us have roots in the Far Southern Continents, so we had that thing in common......


“I actually do not know if Yahoe is a Pokemon, and neither does it!” Psycho explained. “Human-Type Pokemon can’t use Poke Balls, and Yahoe does not want to appear in public because it’s the only one.”
“I see.” John said. “Yahoe explains that Green Glow I heard about, that was the reason I came here in the first place. I was expecting a treasure hunt, however. But all this is interesting. What else is this Pokemon World hiding?”
“John, you said you travel by Helicopter, right?” Psycho asked.
“Yeah, I taught my Mankey how to Call a Helicopter.” John answered.
“Interesting.” Psycho sat up and walked to the cliff, and looked to the sky. "Perhaps it is time we get back on the road, find our true meaning.” Psycho said. “You see, Yahoe and I would like to return to the Far Southern Continent one day. But neither of us can go unguarded. It’s way too far to walk, and neither of us can fly for as long as it would take to cross the Ocean.”
“I know, why not explore Kanto with me first, and wreck havoc. Then, I’ll take you to the Far Southern Continent.” John offered.
“Oooooh, so you like to wreck havoc too? With you around, I will be protected!” Psycho said. “I’ll tell you what. I will let you capture me, and when we get to the Far Southern Continent, you can release me.”
“You got it!” John said, and the Psycho and Yahoe exchanged glances.
“WE ARE GOING HOME!” Psycho said to Yahoe.
“YAHOE!” screamed Yahoe.

It was now morning, John had already called a Helicopter and bashed out the pilot.
“Yebba, Yabba, YA-HO, Hey-ey!” said the triplets, waving goodbye to Psycho, Yahoe and John.
“Okay guys, take good care of that hospital for me.” Psycho said, and he waved back to the triplets.
“Everybody ready?” John asked, sitting in the pilot seat ready to ignite the Helicopter engine.
“We are ready!” said Psycho.
“Yahoe!” said Yahoe, sitting on the Psycho’s shoulder like a parrot.
“Then we are off. First stop, Pewter City!” John said, as he lifted the Helicopter off the ground and down the mountain to Pewter City.

No comments:

Post a Comment