Sunday, June 12, 2011

Updates & Sneak Peaks

I am sorry to say that due to an unfortunate cup spilling accident, A Kanto Retelling is on an indefinite hiatus. I am hoping my Mac is repairable, but water does a lot to a laptop, at least the hard drive may be alright and I could at least preserve all my important files and chapters of the story. The story will go on, I do not wish to stop writing and I will return someday, hopefully soon.

Sucks that we're gonna have to leave on a cliffhanger, because shit's really gonna get down.

Since we all know I'm into teasers, I have no choice but to give some sneak peaks, especially since we're going on a break.

- After the party, Adam decides to go on a random quest, and eventually kidnaps a Pokemon egg.

- Professor Sashkatch has more to say.

- Giovanni is funding two experiments, codenamed "Operation I.S.Z." and "I.S.A." The Hooded Rider is aware.

~ As things started to calm down after Team Rocket's blast-off, the lights went off. Ash, Misty, Brock & Jake were confused. The sounds of glass shattering filled the air, and out comes a Weezing exhausting Smog from its poison bags, causing the four to cough and hack. A new figure emerged from the smog.
"Who, are you?" asked Ash
"Hahaha. So you're Ash?" asked the mysterious figure.
"Who the Hell are you?" asked Jake, running up to the figure aiming to strike him.
"Muk, Acid Armor!" he commanded.
"Muuuuuuk!" said the gelationous glob, melting into the ground to trap Ash, Misty, Brock and Jake.
"I have been paid big money to kill you Ash!" said the figure.

~ The Southern Islands, this place is just like BERMUDA!

Upcoming Pokemon
- Imajeen
- Omdebot

No comments:

Post a Comment