Friday, June 17, 2011

The Story will continue...

My laptop is most likely destroyed, I was prepared for that though, and I've been spending my time on my parents computer. However, I have decided that the story simply must go on, and will continue writing on this computer. Perhaps nobody is really reading it, but it's just important that I get this story out of my head. It's about 1/3rd complete and frankly I'm enjoying twisting the world of Pokemon like this!

The current Mewtwo's Party arc, however, will be skipped over. My Mac's harddrive may have survived the accident so I may still release the full story in the future, but as nothing really exciting happened, I don't feel it necessary to retype it at this time. Here's a summary of the story:

- Brian instantly figures out "Mewtwo" was the clone of Mew that Prof. Sashkatch told him about. This bothers Mewtwo.
- Jake recognizes Mewtwo as the Pokemon he and his Weedle met in Viridian Forest.
- Jake, Matthew, Adam and Brian instantly attempt to thwart Mewtwo, and fail.
- The four decide to let Mewtwo have his way, for now.
- The rest of the Pokemon movie's story goes on as it did, but now Mewtwo is also cloning Adam, Matthew, Jake and Brian's Pokemon (Eight Pikachu's, and Four Gyarados's included)
- After Ash rescues all the Pokemon, Jake is reunited with his four Pokemon, Scyther giving him a sad, puppy-eyed look, and hugging him...
- Meanwhile, Marble is in the underground complex. Him and Dratini tracked the complex down as an area where Dratini's family has recently been. Eventually, he appears at the party and releases Dratini, Bill, Meaky & Gyarados.
- Mewtwo is angered at how things are turning out, and activates the armor Giovanni once gave him to power his Psychic Powers.
- Mew and Mewtwo are having their battle, Ash jumps in between the two, after firing their respective Shadow Ball's. Upon impact of the two spheres, Ash is turned to stone.
- Jake, overcome with anger at witnessing the apparent death of his pupil, launches toward Mewtwo. Mewtwo attempts to stop Jake, but he resists Mewtwo's Psychic powers somehow, and shatters the left lens of Mewtwo's helmet.
- After Jake beats Mewtwo up, eventually choking him with his neck-tentacle, Mewtwo passes out. Jake then commands his Porygon to "Go into Mewtwo's Brain and Scramble it!" Porygon obeys.
- Using the vial of liquid labeled KO-35, Jake revives Ash.
- Mewtwo starts spazzing out, and the castle starts to crumble. Porygon escapes the computers, and all the trainers escape the castle, led by Mew. Drew appears and says he "took care" of the mysterious woman, her identity not revealed.
- Mewtwo is presumed dead. All trainers who witnessed these events remember everything, including Ash, Misty and Brock.
- Meaky, Marble's Magikarp, evolves into a Gyarados, making this his 2nd one total.

So there you have it. I'm also going to be rearanging chapters too. I was actually in the middle of writing the "I.S.Z. I.S.A." chapter when my accident happened, so I'd better focus on this chapter while the ideas are still there instead of rewritting the ones before.

Till then, this is Thriller, aka IBA signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment