Friday, June 1, 2012

Chapter 82: The Beginning of the End


Matthew and Brian exited out of the cavern on Lubbers Island. They were in a new part of the island, and it seemed to be sort of a valley. “Wow, where are we?” asked Brian.
“Well, we should be up on the Northern end of the island.” Matthew answered.
“Wait a minute, do you hear that?” Brian asked, clasping his hand to his ear.
“Yeah, I do.” Matthew answered. Matthew and Brian heard the sounds of a purring cat. “Look over there!” Matthew said, pointing to a large Orange creature.
The creature was a large Orange cat, built like a lion. It’s face was like that of Mewtwo’s but it had a lions mane. Like Mewtwo, it had a tentacle extending from its neck to its back and similar tentacles on its legs.
Mewfour
Psychic
The Second of two lost clones after Mewtwo. The most reckless of the Mew offsprings.
Mewfour seemed apathetic at its company. “Whoooo arrrreee yooouuu?” Mewfour said with his mind, slowly. Then, Mewfour got up on its legs and looked a little fierce. “Leave me alone, I want nothing to do with you.”
“Relax, we know where your sister is?” Brian said.
“Huh? What? My sister?” Mewfour responded.
“You’re Mewfour aren’t you? I know all about you and your history. Thank goodness we found you.” Brian said.
“You, know?” Mewfour said. “You can bring me to Mewthree, can’t you? Where is she?” Mewfour asked.
“She isn’t with us right now, but we know who has captured her and we can bring you to her!” Brian answered.
“Captured?” Mewfour said.
“Oh shit, he’s not gonna freak out is he?” Matthew said.
“Don’t worry, she is safe with the Good Alex.” Brian said. “And when you two reunite, we’ll allow you to choose whether you want freedom or not.”
“I... have been lost...” Mewfour said....
My first vision of my entire life was a sad one. My home was engulfed in flames and invaded by an evil, evil person. My father, Giovanni, didn’t do much to defend me. He abandoned me and my sister. Then, the evil person attempted to capture me and my sister, but the laboratory assistant released us into the wild. Our lives were wasted. Neither of us knew what to do, we weren’t official Pokemon, we were Secret Pokemon. The two of us moved to a place called North Kanto Forest, over the northernmost route in Greater Kanto. Not many Pokemon trainers go to North Kanto Forest so we thought we’d be safe there. Until one day, on the base of the butte me and my sister lived on, I was encountered by that same evil, hooded man from before. He caught me totally by surprise. Using Psychic powers, powers even greater than mine, he harnessed me and captured me in his power siphoning machine, to keep me under his control until he could get another Master Ball. I had lived captive on his airship for two months, until I was rescued by this “Psycho and John...”
“I have been here in this valley for a day and a half.” Mewfour said.
“Psycho?” Matthew said, remembering that person. “Mewfour, I have a Master Ball.”
“What? You do?” Brian said.
“Yeah, we all get one, or haven’t you gotten too far in the game yet Brian?” Matthew asked.
“Well, yeah. Come with us Mewfour, we will take you to see Mewthree.” Brian said.
“You mean it?” Mewfour asked.
“I promise you, you will see Mewthree soon.” Matthew answered. “Master Ball, lets go!” Matthew said, throwing his Master Ball.
Mewfour had been captured in the Master Ball.
“Alright!” Matthew said, pleased at his capture of the Secret Pokemon.
“I think we should go back to Kanto, I’ll take you with me.” Brian said, taking out a Poke Ball, and releasing a Fearow. Brian and Matthew mounted the Fearow and flew off into the distance, going North to Kanto.

No comments:

Post a Comment