Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Abrupt Update #X

Well, I gotta keep up with those who do read, and such posts like these are much more efficient than Twitter :)

The story is still gonna be rapping up soon. It could be 20 chapters from now, could be 30, could even be 15, I definitely hope to get it done before Summer's End.

Right now, I'm in the middle of writing the big Adam Vs Jason Pokemon Battle, and then after that I start catching up with characters temporarily written off. I've also recently thought of a great plot element that'll help me bridge a few discrepancies I've gotten myself into as I write this complicated mess XD

For those who are thinking I've poorly planned this thing out and I'm just going along as I write, that's only half right. The whole basic plot from the beginning to the Grand Finale has been planned out for years. When I complete it, I'm planning on making unabridged summaries of each chapter explaining what went on in my thought process ("Human-Type Pokemon", for example, wasn't originally going to be included).

And finally, by birthday is this Sunday, and I turn 26! It sure feels really weird writing a Pokemon fanfic at that age... Jeez, Black & White 2 better be really, really good so I get end my Pokemon fandom with a big bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment