Monday, April 22, 2013

Going through the motions, it seems...

So guess what? It seems I have no interest in writing this, it seems. It was long intervals between any writing phases, mainly due to the Spring Break crowd (which, by the way, was epic), personal problems, and work eating away all my time and soul. Heck, I've got here 3 Chapters written, and while typing them out, it just seemed like I was going through the motions, doing it just so I can hurry up and get it done with. That's the way I've felt about this whole story. I'm pretty bad at writing despite my random creativity, and it never was my passion. Frankly, I would have loved to get this out in an animated or comic form, but I'm horrible at drawing.

At any rate, enjoy these chapters, whoever you are that has read this fanfic. It's really going to be for the best that I finish this, especially before summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment