Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Title

I've finally chosen an official title for this fan fic: Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets. "A Kanto Retelling" was meant to be a placeholder title until I could think of a good name. As you can probably tell, I've been winging it a lot in these crazy stories that shouldn't take place in the Pokemon World but are. I really wouldn't be surprised if anyone believes I am crazy because of the things I have come up with. I've always been that way you know, my moniker was "Random Ryan" at one point. Ever since I was a child I thought of crazy stories, but in reality I'm a very upstanding citizen.

But yeah, The Theme of Secrets. Secrets did play a big role in this damn D&D-like game we were playing, especially when a lot was going on behind the scenes by another player. The whole shit with Jason actually went too far and the game was cancelled. Thus, I need to finish it and get the story out of my head once and for all, with MY own climax ;)

In other news, I am aiming (and hoping) I will have this entire story completed by Chapter 150. I had scenarios of Jake traveling through Johto, but I trashed em because it would have been more Gym Battles (God, I hate writing those!!) and no actual story development. But Jake's got one more big arc before the Grand Finale, oh yesir!

May I wish you all a blessed and safe Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment